Maybe auto direct the home page? Add the Discord Link at the top of the forums.

Started by RetroCheats, October 29, 2020, 11:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroCheats

Odds are it will be a while since the home page gets a proper look, so why not have it auto direct to the main page instantly.
I believe there's also a way to just have the home page just load the forum's data but unsure if that breaks stuff or not.

To advertise the discord, you could just replace the "We're back!  Have Fun guys!" with the discord link.

Zeo

i have been extraordinarily busy, esp considering the time of year, but I do plan to have a maintenance page up soon, actually, it should have been up three weeks ago, but things are kinda..hellish around here for time.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

The hob(sic Fable)runs strong in Retail customers.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Zeo

the main computer which i have all the site stuff on has been very....well hard touse for multiple reasons.  but  suffice it to say, its very frustrating and not conductive to work, when i can't even get the mouse to move properly.

I've ordered some stuff that hopefully makes this easier,  but as of right this second it takes 3 hours to do ten minutes of work, and I don;t have that kind of time, nor that kinda of patience, at least not any more.   And I;m adhd anyway, so i tend to find  Results= fun, fighting the  software= work, so double not conductive to getting anything done.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

Don't pressure yourself that much... maybe a little, so things actually get done/moving within a few years.. but I'm not expecting instant results.

Zeo

Lao Tzu