gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

We're back!  Have Fun guys!

gfx gfx
gfx
106 Posts in 27 Topics by 11 Members - Latest Member: Makoto June 13, 2021, 10:43:14 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Gallery | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  Recent Posts
gfx
gfxgfx

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Down Time
« Last post by Zeo on May 27, 2021, 09:19:23 AM »
So apparently Moha misconfigured something while I was down for surgery, but I"m highly impressed it took then less then 5 minutes to fix it from contact.

Meanwhile I am not recovering as well as as i should be, so I've not been able to work on things as i should. hopefully i can get this resolved and get tihs up and running the way I want it soon.
Stock Market / Long term verses short term
« Last post by Zeo on March 24, 2021, 09:48:17 AM »
Everyone says buy low and sell high, this is good advice.

There is so much more to long term stock trading then share price!

So yes, for day trading find a volatile stock and map its patterns  and catch it on a low.

But if you plan on LONG TERM, you want to find the lowest priced stock you can that pays DIVIDENDS per share.

The idea here is you are writing that money off for few years anyway, why not get some of it back, for FREE!

For instance I have stock that pays .25 cents a share every quarter.  I have 200 shares.  That means $400(fees snd taxes come out of dividends, and this stock  has multiplers determined by the board) garunteed money every year, even if it loses money on the market!  If it loses money, I Invest it back into it and get MORE shares, and more dividends. This is the smart way, you really can’t lose much long term, and you HAVE INCOME.

News / New forums
« Last post by Zeo on March 24, 2021, 04:41:00 AM »
As is the redesign is basically done, I just gotta find a hunk of time to test an debug, and work on forum integration a little better, I’m starting to move on to adding new boards.  Also the Hallery is ibstalled, and I eill be working on msking it a bitter better suited to what it needs to be.

After I get the rest if the site ironed out, integrating GUR into it going to be next  priority.  Then the group play/racing module..
News / Re: Down Time
« Last post by Zeo on March 14, 2021, 06:55:27 AM »
I'm down with something, and we had some mini emergencies.  I's pretty much done, but there is still testing
News / Re: Down Time
« Last post by RetroCheats on March 08, 2021, 02:08:11 PM »
Did this ever happen?
News / Down Time
« Last post by Zeo on February 20, 2021, 11:33:03 PM »
Main page wil probably l be down part of next weekend .for main page redesign upload.  For those of you who liked the old design, I will try and make it available as well later.
News / Re: State of the Site adress Q4 2020
« Last post by Zeo on February 18, 2021, 02:14:05 PM »
Crossing fingers

Unless something major goes wrong, I plan on having the base re-desgn for GU done this weekend.  then hopefully it won;t be super had to get the GUR code working.  Then i can start adding modules as I get them done
General Chit Chat / Re: Welcome back forums
« Last post by Zeo on February 05, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
SMF update, automatically changes avaies to png if bigger then the allowed size, I've both disabled that and raised the size limits.
GU Fighter / Re: [CHARACTER] Guardian
« Last post by Guardian on February 05, 2021, 08:19:14 AM »
The last fighter who remains ;)
I guess that means I win? lol
General Chit Chat / Re: Welcome back forums
« Last post by Guardian on February 05, 2021, 08:17:28 AM »
Everything is a direct port.  If they aren’t working, it’s a bug i need to figure out.
Edit: I checked your avatar, and it is a png.  I’m reasonably certain that pngs can’t animate with out serversidee support, as is yours doesn’t animate on a direct link  either.  Try using a gif
I did, and I just did it again. For some reason, it's changing into a PNG.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
gfxgfx
gfx gfx