State of the Site adress Q2 2023?

Started by RetroCheats, May 30, 2023, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroCheats

Zeo

saving up money for that guy to recode everything, but since that  sleep doctor almost killed me, i've been having to dick with social security on t
op of every thing else.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

The hob(sic Fable)runs strong in Retail customers.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

Progress is progress.

Rowan

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Learn how to code, yourself. If you have time to sit at home and stew over a stupid grudge from almost a decade ago, you have time to improve your skillset.

On a side note, if you don't have a copyright filed as of 2001, you might want to change that on the main page, before you get yourself in trouble with the copyright people. Not sure if it's illegal to claim or not, but if you don't have it, you shouldn't post it.
Never say never or always. In most cases, there is an exception to anything you can think of that you might use either word in. "Most likely" and "highly improbable" in a lot of those cases would ring true, but not never/always.

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/a3D74ZV

Zeo

That shows how little you know about copyright law.

C 2001 since 2001 establishes copyright, it is Not only not illegal, it protects my legal rights. Exception is if Jim actually bothered to file IN 2001, and that's highly contestable anyway, and he would have to try and sue me, and he's gonna laughed outta court at this point.n.  Highly double that lazy ass loafing idiot ever bothered to file shit, and i know  you didn't.  Gu is actually going to behosting my Community Center project anyway, and once I get the grants cleared for that, i can hire that guy to redo everything.

As for the other  the name, they can fuck off too, we were using that name first,so they have no standing to sue, even if they did file  it in 2002.   We are  also not in a conflating position, meaning they don't run online programming and art hosting, and I don;t run a Game store,  nor are either one of us claiming to be the other.

And no I really don't. there's a difference between being able to relearn an skilltree  that a bunch of people fucked up and added an entirely new dimension too in clell phones over the 20 years,  and yelling at Best Buy and the Feds.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

Zeo

quick update:

Court cases are wrapping up one way or another pretty soon, in Federal terms.  either we're going to be proceeding shortly, OR appeal the Supreme court.

If that fails, then time to put the thumbscrews on Congress, they made this mess, they can fix it if the Courts won't.

Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

Basically, you're saying these forums will progress soon, or be dead forever.
Without money, you can't afford to hire anyone for these forums.

Am I wrong to assume so?