mArio 35

Started by Zeo, October 17, 2020, 02:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeo

All my god is this game addictive as hell.

so basically the idea is hope every gets about 600 coins then personally kill everyone off, and get fist place so you get like 10K.  Ultra competitive and kinda brutal.

And HOLY! 20 lakitu's scuk.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

The hob(sic Fable)runs strong in Retail customers.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

Game is kind of easy. Lots of the times I won without really trying... everyone now and then you'll get matched up with a great player where it goes to sudden death timer.
The game is luck based at that point, as if you're on a level with lots of goombas, you can still earn some time... but if it's a water level.. there's not enough enemies to kill.

Zeo

most the chlleges don't include  a water level fortunately, and even so most players avoid picking them on non the challenge stages.

I must be matching different players then  you, because i almost always have someone good to play against,   I;m already at about level 135, sand I was over a week late because Nintendo screwed up mt subscription
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

or we are on a different set of skill level ;)
I can easily beat the hard stages.

Zeo

thisis why I wanna race system.  I;ve been playing Mario 1 since before you were born, and have verified speed runs around the 5 minute mark,as well as several high score runs on the harder arcade version., I'm pretty certian I know what I;m doing,I do need to get that Joycon issue fixed though, mines one of the ones that dies at random intervals.

Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM-xPwnmTLs
You can play as Luigi in Super Mario 35.
In this gameplay, I feel like I sucked.. but still managed to snag the win.