gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

We're back!  Have Fun guys!

gfx gfx
gfx
80 Posts in 20 Topics by 6 Members - Latest Member: Zordon November 28, 2020, 02:30:50 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  Maybe auto direct the home page? Add the Discord Link at the top of the forums.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maybe auto direct the home page? Add the Discord Link at the top of the forums.  (Read 59 times)

RetroCheats

• 18+
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
Odds are it will be a while since the home page gets a proper look, so why not have it auto direct to the main page instantly.
I believe there's also a way to just have the home page just load the forum's data but unsure if that breaks stuff or not.

To advertise the discord, you could just replace the "We're back!  Have Fun guys!" with the discord link.

Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Administrator
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
i have been extraordinarily busy, esp considering the time of year, but I do plan to have a maintenance page up soon, actually, it should have been up three weeks ago, but things are kinda..hellish around here for time.
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

• 18+
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
alright

Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Administrator
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
the main computer which i have all the site stuff on has been very....well hard touse for multiple reasons.  but  suffice it to say, its very frustrating and not conductive to work, when i can't even get the mouse to move properly.

I've ordered some stuff that hopefully makes this easier,  but as of right this second it takes 3 hours to do ten minutes of work, and I don;t have that kind of time, nor that kinda of patience, at least not any more.   And I;m adhd anyway, so i tend to find  Results= fun, fighting the  software= work, so double not conductive to getting anything done.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 02:36:54 AM by Zeo »
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

RetroCheats

• 18+
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
Don't pressure yourself that much... maybe a little, so things actually get done/moving within a few years.. but I'm not expecting instant results.

The Gaming Universe  |  The Site  |  Discussion  |  Maybe auto direct the home page? Add the Discord Link at the top of the forums.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx