gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

We're back!  Have Fun guys!

gfx gfx
gfx
124 Posts in 29 Topics by 11 Members - Latest Member: Makoto August 05, 2021, 09:08:19 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Gallery | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Let's Dish!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Let's Dish!  (Read 196 times)

Guardian

• Learner
    • View Profile
Let's Dish!
« on: July 08, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »
I noticed there aren't a lot of GCC threads, so I thought I'd start one by just asking how everyone's doing and what you've been up to.

I retired from the Army and got a small hobby farm. Now that's almost all I do: farming stuff, family, movies, and barely ever any time to write anymore. I only have two books out, as I'm struggling to get the other six completed drafts into some presentable shape and the couple of others I'm writing anywhere near done. I am working with an actress to make my second book go Audible (which, shameless plug, I hope to launch by Halloween '21). Hard to do much with my hands in such bad shape, though (carpel tunnel syndrome in both, even with one of them supposedly repaired by surgery last year).

As for gaming, well, I haven't done much lately but for a couple of cell phone games I do regularly (Empires & Puzzles and Hero Wars). Ice Punch monopolizes our Switch, and LadyLion's busy with our newest little one (yup, after all these years and four adoptions, we finally birthed our second child).

Sooooooooo ...

What have you all been up to?

Zeo

• Angel of Vengence
  • Administrator
  • Adept
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Dish!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 05:22:18 AM »
Let’s see

1. Suing the Feds
2. Trying to survive customer service
3.  Rebuilding this place

That about covers it
All cats have an attitude problem, just most have figured out humans are better at the game. ~Zeo

The hob(sic Fable)runs strong in Retail customers.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao Tzu

The Gaming Universe  |  General  |  General Chit Chat  |  Let's Dish!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx